So happy that there's no raining tonight. Finally, today's a beautiful day. Then I decided to go to night market at Tanjung Tualang to buy my favourite popiah and jelly fish mix "paku-pakis". Both of these foods are the only yummy foods at here so far. Maybe I haven't discover other nice food here.
Yes, I wanna introduce other nice foods at Tanjung Tualang - "Pan Mee"(板面), fresh water shrimp(udang galah). Thumbs up!
Still I can't help myself to miss Penang foods like rojak, chee chong fun, laksa, hokkien mee, char koay teow, etc. It's hardly get nice food at Kampar(the nearest town) compared to Penang foods.
Unless I go to Ipoh... The food paradise after Penang. It takes me 1 hour to reach Ipoh from Kg. Timah. I miss Ipoh dim sum, hor fun, ngar choi kai, salted chicken, etc. *SLURP* *DROOLING* *Double Thump up*
P/S:unable to upload photos due to the broadband server really slow at village, only GPRS is available at here.
